Do you have a large archive of 2D CAD data or paper drawings? No problem, we do parametric modelling as 3D part models or assemblies – that have the high usage value that you expect out of that data.
You can easily import, edit and use these in your future 3D-CAD designs. Upon request, we can modify your existing designs and implement your ideas according to your design guidelines. With modern 3D CAD systems, the development is much more efficient, faster and more economical than with conventional 2D CAD systems. You get a multiple usage out of 3D data – that 2D Data never could provide.
Reliable statements about masses, accelerations, forces, lifespan can be made already in the early design phase – which was usually only achieved with 2 D after several production runs.
At the moment CAM programming and manufacturing is still expensive to establish in most companies, because of the high purchase price and the lack of experienced staff. The lack of high production figures usually does not allow the acquisition and installation of an “inline” CAM process.
Therefore, a 2D drawing is still required for manual programming of the machines, as well as in weldment manufacturing and component assembly processes in the workshops.
- Derivation of DIN-compliant 2D drawings from your 3D models and delivery of them in all popular CAD formats such as DXF, DWG, SLDDRW. Of course, you can also get your drawings in the usual paper format.
- Creation of assembly and assembly drawings.
- Creation of exploded drawings and parts lists for the usage in your product documentation.
- Creation of complete manuals with assembly instructions and operating instructions.
- Transferring of drawings or sketches in 3D data – for product development and visualization in 3D.
We offer the full range of design support. From the detailed design of individual components to complete development with you, we implement your ideas successfully in the CAD and PDM system or revise existing projects.
Setting up PDM structures, defining production strategies for your products, structuring the CAD data for production needs – is our daily task in the actual projects where we are involved.
We can offer you these service in house in your company, and we do this worldwide.
You just switched from 2D to 3D? We help you to properly handle SolidWorks and help you to create parametric models and assemblies or drawing documents – smart!
We can also provide a proven system for creating standard and repeat parts, as well as a simple, clear structure for capturing the article master data of a part in the 3D models – for the automized creation of bill of materials.
- All types of parametric complex components
- Sheet metal components with sheet processing and bending information
- Welded components and welded assemblies
- Creation of mass data assemblies
- Variant design – Modularisation – Part family concept
- Visualization and creation of photorealistic images of your product